USG Flex no Nebula connection and gateway timeout after few hours of running

baba
baba Posts: 280  Master Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
edited May 2023 in Nebula

Hi,

since 3 days my USG Flex 200 has no nebula connection after a few hours of running and i cannot login through the web interface. When I try to login with "support" username I get the following error:
Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

zyxel support access is enabled

Thanks!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,361  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @baba

We have released ZLD5.36 Patch 2 firmware. This update primarily focuses on addressing vulnerabilities and resolving issues related to VPN connections and network interruptions.

• baba
    edited May 2023

Hi @Zyxel_Stanley

@Zyxel_James locked my firmware to a weekly version, because of an other bug fixed for me.

Is this fix merged into 5.36 patch 2? Can you (or @Zyxel_James) help me to unlock and update?

Thanks!

Currently, the firmware version is V5.35(ABUI.0)ITS-23WK06-r107740 which is a dedicated version, so you will see the upgrade feature is locked, the device won't able to upgrade to a newer version till I unlock the feature.However, this bugfix will merge to the next version, I will help you to unlock it when V5.36 is available.

• baba

Any ideas how to unlock the firmware before the long weekend?

Thank you!

• baba
    edited May 2023

Anyone from Zyxel available to help? I can't find any solution. Zyxel support access is enabled

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 606  Zyxel Employee

Hello @baba I just unlock the upgrade feature, you may upgrade to the latest version now, thank you.

• SDimitri
    SDimitri Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment

Had same problem on Flex500 and Zywall 310. On Zywall 310 i was able reboot it ower inteface error and button "reboot", but with Flex500 problem solved only with reboot device with AC power loss.

Over ssh i was couldnt logon

• baba
    edited May 2023

@Zyxel_James thanks updated to 6.3p3 succesfully and issues are gone, but now I have issuses with dns resolving again :(

2023-05-29 04:44:06 System My RADIUS server IP has been changed [count=2]

2023-05-29 04:40:05 System Cannot resolve My RADIUS server: radiusserver.mydomain.com [count=3]

2023-05-29 13:29:00 User User baba (MAC: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx) 802.1X auth failed on interface wlan-2-8.(Server: 2.2.2.2:1812) [count=3]

2023-05-29 13:29:00 User User baba (MAC: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx) 802.1X auth timeout. (Server: 2.2.2.2:1812, Timeout: 12s) [count=3]

I have no Radius server set with 2.2.2.2. Zyxel support is enabled, should I open a new thread?

Thanks!

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 606  Zyxel Employee

@baba I suggest opening a new one since it's not the same subject as this thread, thanks.

Nebula Tips & Tricks