Zulgrib Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options
  • Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 952  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Zulgrib ,

We have already received ticket #230701293 and will respond to it as soon as possible.

By any chance, do you do latency testings too?

Could you share more about the latency testing?

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Zulgrib
    Zulgrib Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options

For example, doing a traceroute from a Zyxel AP and a competitor AP at the same physical distance with the same device targeting the same destination IP, I had a difference in latency of 1ms between the APs in a perfect scenario with no other users and isolation from third party waves. In crowded area, this difference could be bigger due to interference, and I was wondering if Zyxel was testing these scenarios as various component and firmware optimization could make the difference with competitors in latency too.

• RasnoDigl
    RasnoDigl Posts: 11  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Nebula Gratitude First Comment
    Options

Good Evening, Zulgrib, I agree with pok, as I can assure you that the products are the best and most professional on the market! I'll give you a concrete example of mine: in the last work carried out, where I set up a professional conference room, with a capacity of 400 seated people and all with the need for 6E 4K wifi connectivity (Audio-Video streaming in Wi-Fi); Thanks to Zyxel I solved everything with only 4 logically high-end APs, model WAX640-6E, an XS1930-12HP switch and a USG FLEX 700; Now, we have, nearly 1 Gbit full on Wi-Fi; Not to mention the amazing job that the smart antenna does, inside these devices, that no unifi device does. Then each of us has the free will to make the choices he wants and to use the products he wants, but Zyxel is a symbol of maximum professionalism and quality. Andrea

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 952  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Zulgrib ,

Thank you for bringing up your testing idea and scenario. We primarily determine AP performance through throughput testing as the official reference. We haven't conducted the specific test you described in the past.

In case there are interferences, recommend fine-tuning your AP deployment settings, utilizing features such as band mode, adjusting the channel width, and optimizing channel selections to minimize the impact of interference.

By the way, I hope you received our response regarding ticket #230701293.

Hi @RasnoDigl ,

We greatly value your feedback and thank you for choosing Zyxel products and services.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks