When can we expect new firmware for NWA50/55/90AX(E)?

Options
2»

All Replies

• Lewpy
    Lewpy Posts: 18  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options

Update: I have been running the datecode firmware for just over two weeks now, and it has appeared to be faultless from my point-of-view 😀 I haven't had to reboot any of the access points and none of my devices have been kicked off the Wi-Fi network(s). I used to log in to Nebula first thing every day to check what devices were offline, but I now find myself skipping days and realising I don't need to keep a tight eye on it all 😋

• Lewpy
    Options

Update: I've been running the firmware for well over a month, and haven't needed to reboot an access point once 🕺

I received the email from Zyxel today about the upcoming Nebula Control Center Upgrade to v17.20, and read with interest that V6.29 Patch 2 for NWA50AX, NWA55AXE, NWA90AX will be released at the same time 😀

I also had a rye smile when I read the following addition: "Added scheduled reboot feature to solve the client IoP or connectivity issue for NWA50AX, NWA55AXE, NWA90AX, NWA50AX PRO, NWA90AX PRO and WBE660S." - basically implementing what I had to do using my own scripts prior to the fixed firmware I am currently running 🤣 hopefully, this feature is too late and V6.29 Patch 2 is as stable as the datecode firmware I am currently running!

• Lewpy
    Options

Update: I've recently upgraded to v6.29 Patch 2, and all is looking good with no issues 😀 so hopefully it is as stable as the date-code firmware I had been running for a month or two before hand.

Nebula Tips & Tricks