Firmware update section Nebula

Options
jacob123
jacob123 Posts: 8
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2023 in Nebula

Could we please swap panes in firmware mangement or maybe allow users to change it, it would save a click everytime :)

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 580  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @jacob123

The current design is meant to streamline the firmware upgrade process based on device types. To better understand your specific needs, could you please provide more details about your use case?

Kay

• jacob123
    Options

Hi Kay
    I have a wish and my colleagues as well, everytime I setup new devices, I go to firmware mangement, and I have to click devices, because it starts on overview.

It would save a lot of clicks, if theese to where swaped :)

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 580  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @jacob123

Understanding your specific use case helps us assess the feasibility of such a change.

To delve deeper, could you provide more information about your usual workflow in firmware management? Are you mainly checking for firmware versions, handling separate device firmware upgrades, or is there a specific aspect of the firmware management process that you believe would be more efficient with the tab swap?

We greatly appreciate your input as it plays a crucial role in our efforts to enhance the overall user experience.

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks