YEAR-END BASH Vote, Voice, and Win 1-year Nebula Pro Pack Licenses

Options
Zyxel_Judy
Zyxel_Judy Posts: 939  Zyxel Employee
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited March 1 in Community Campaign

Hi Everyone, 

We are thrilled to announce that we have implemented many new features and enhancements in Nebula, several of which were inspired by your invaluable feedback and suggestions. Your ideas are instrumental in shaping the future of Nebula, and we want to extend our deepest appreciation for your continued support and engagement. We are committed to continuously improving Nebula to meet your needs, and we look forward to your continued feedback and suggestions. 

Several new features and enhancements have been integrated into Nebula, inspired by your ideas, such as: 

• Topology 2.0: Provide better UI/UX and advanced features. 
  • MSP Firmware upgrades: Facilitate cross-org, device model centric firmware upgrade for MSP's devices in bulk. 
  • Gateway cloud monitoring mode. 
  • Switch cloud stacking to network resiliency and expansion for Switch models. 
  • Access point's scheduled reboot as a maintenance feature can automatically resolve wireless client IoP and connectivity issues. 

With this campaign, your input will directly inform us of your thoughts about the standout features and improvements launched in 2022 and 2023, as well as guide our roadmap for feature enhancements in 2024. Your voice is instrumental in shaping the evolution of the Zyxel Nebula, Marketplace, and Circle platforms. We're on the cusp of rolling out even more user-centric features, and your feedback is pivotal for our forward momentum. 

By actively participating, you're not just voicing your opinions—you're entering a chance to win one-year Nebula Pro Pack licenses for your entire organization! Your insights do more than just refine the Zyxel platforms; they also unlock the opportunity to win this valuable reward. 

>>> Start Questionnaire Now <<< 

When does this campaign run?  

November 1st, 2023, 00:00 to December 31st, 2023, 09:00 (UTC+0)  

(We will announce the winner after January 15th) 

What is the prize? How can I qualify to win the prize?  

Prize:  

• 1-year Nebula Pro Pack Licenses (org) x3 

Just click the link above and complete the questionnaire. Once we receive your response and confirm its validity, you qualify!   

What additional rules should I follow to ensure my response is valid and avoid disqualification? 

1. Please use the correct email address and Zyxel Community username when filling in the questionnaire. If they don’t match, the entry will be disqualified. 
  2. Each account will have only one (1) opportunity. 
    Ex: You have a suggestion you forgot to include so you submit a second entry. In such a case, you will only be eligible for once. 
  3. All answers in the questionnaire must follow Community guidelines.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Comments

• Ohenriquez65
    Ohenriquez65 Posts: 32  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the XMG1915 switch trial. It has been very informative to be part of the trial and to get to play with the switch. I have seen the power of this device as I have seen a dramatic improvement in video streaming from a NAS device by using the switch. 4K video is coming through strong on more than that 5 devices at a time. The capabilities of this switch are unlike anything I have experienced with the zyxel GS1200-8.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 939  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited January 15
    Options

Hi Everyone, 

First of all, appreciates for all you guys participating in this activity. 

We have sent the Nebula Pro Pack license keys to our winners via email today. 
    Please check your email inbox, you should get the mail like this: 

Here is the winner list: 
    1-year Nebula Pro Pack License (org) x3 

Please stay tuned to our community announcement for the next activity~  
    Thanks. 

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• MarkT
    MarkT Posts: 11  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments SurveyFeedback-2022-Sep Friend Collector
    Options

Thank you very much - much appreciated 😊