Nebula claims the latest firmware when it is not

Options
LDI
LDI Posts: 11
First Anniversary First Comment

My firewall is a USG 500 and has the firmware: V5.36(ABUJ.2)

The portal states that this is the latest but it is not. V5.37(ABUJ.0) is the Latest

Since the portal things I have the latest, it is not upgrading.

I also have a message on my fw stating: "
Not up to date, require upgrade to latest firmware. "

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,667  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @LDI,

Have you checked this FAQ and the firewall is still not updated to the latest firmware?

If yes, could you help to enable Zyxel support and provide your org and site name for me to check? Please go to Help (On the top of right) > Support Request > Zyxel support Access to enable and save. Thanks in advance.

Zyxel Melen

• NicolasCLEMENCE
    Options

Hi,

I have alrady had this problem, when the update does not work : i restart my equipment.

After reboot, the update will be ok.

N.

• LDI
    LDI Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

That did not help.

I found a solution. I was able to update it via the app one my iphone. I could not update it from Nebula. Nebula only permits upgrading when it has already identified your device as upgradable but in my case there was a bug. The Nebula portal said my device was uptodate when it was not. It even was able to point to the fact that my device is not on the latest in the warning section. it contradicted itself. On the app, I was able to instruct it to update.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,667  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @LDI,

Since I cannot reproduce your problem in my org/site, could you enable Zyxel support and provide your org and site name for me to check if the problem happens again?

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks