How to activate SecuExtender VPN

hara
hara Posts: 2
First Comment

I'm having trouble activating the VPN, It says error code: 70. Upon checking it has a problem with administrative rights on the computer. I checked, and my computer is already an administrator. I'm not the one who bought the VPN and my client sent me a link to install it. Kindly please help me. Thank you

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 989  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

Hi @TeleCrew

Failed activation may be caused by the VPN client that cannot access the licensing server to get authorize licensing token. The licensing server FQDN is tgbosa.com

Please confirm if your network allows outgoing connection to the licensing server.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

All Replies

• jasailafan
    jasailafan Posts: 193  Master Member
    5 Answers First Comment Friend Collector Sixth Anniversary

Which secuextender version is installed? IPSec_SSL_VPN_7.7.40.019 for Windows or IPSec_SSL_VPN_3.2.4.19 for macos?

• hara
    hara Posts: 2
    First Comment

I've installed the version for Windows.

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,376  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Sales Associate 100 Answers 1000 Comments

Hi @hara,

I'll contact you in private message for the remote access. Thanks!

• IT_NBSD
    IT_NBSD Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hi,

I have the same activation problem. IPSec_SSL_VPN_7.7.40.019 for Windows

• TeleCrew
    TeleCrew Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    First Comment Friend Collector Sixth Anniversary

We have the same problem, what’s the solution? Thx 🙏

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 989  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

Hi @TeleCrew

Failed activation may be caused by the VPN client that cannot access the licensing server to get authorize licensing token. The licensing server FQDN is tgbosa.com

Please confirm if your network allows outgoing connection to the licensing server.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

Security Highlight