USG FLEX 100 andboxing, IPS, Anti-malware, etc.. License?

Options
antoniocerasuolo
antoniocerasuolo Posts: 15
Friend Collector First Comment
edited March 5 in Service & License

Hi,

I just want it to be 100% clear to medo I need to buy anything extra? like licenses in order to activate the Zyxel USG Flex 100 ? or all I need to do is just register the device and automatically all the services will be activated?

can someone please explain??— its not very clear!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,368  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @antoniocerasuolo

If your FLEX100 is a bundled device, it will include 13 months of access to all services. For non-bundle devices, there is still a 1-month free trial available for all services. All services will be activated after registration with the MZC server.

Once the services expire, the configured security service rules will become invalid. However, Internet traffic and network routing will still be available.

Of course, you can purchase licenses from the Marketplace to ensure your network's security.

• antoniocerasuolo
    Options

I bought zyxel SCR50AXE and am currently struggling with it because it's not connecting properly to the NCC, there are huge difficulties!

does the USG FLEX 100 /100W need to connect to the Nebula cloud in any way?

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,368  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello @antoniocerasuolo,

You can use the guidance in this FAQ to connect your FLEX 100(W) to the NCC server in Native mode. Could you please let us know if you are still experiencing issues connecting the SCR50AXE to the NCC server?

• antoniocerasuolo
    antoniocerasuolo Posts: 15
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited April 2
    Options

hi sorry for the late reply, strangely the SCR50 AXE device started working on its own 4 days after trying and has been ever since.

Service & License Help Center