Multy M1 Problem after firmware update

jeanskyline
jeanskyline Posts: 2  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited July 28 in Multy WiFi System

I have 3 Multy M1 in my house and after the last firmware update they became completely useless! About a month ago, i installed firmware version V1.00(ABZF.7)C0 and after that every few minutes most of my devices are disconnected from wifi…

Is there any way to install the previous firmware or a newer version in order to stop this problem ?

All Replies

• nagyzee
    nagyzee Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited July 28

I have the same configuration at home..

After upgrading my Multy to V1.00(ABZF.7)C0 (weeks ago..) the system became instable…Regular disconnection from ISP, sattellites lost connection to the hub (red light every 10 minutes….) etc… Now I finally managed to downgrade the hub to the V1.00(ABZF.4)C0 version, then upgrade to the latest official build (V1.00(ABZF.6)C0) using the official way. Factory resetted, then downgraded the satellites to V1.00(ABZF.4)C0, then connected back to the hub, they were upgraded automatically to V1.00(ABZF.6)C0 and it seems very stable now. No outage in the last 30 min and this is really a big thing compared to the last weeks!

• jeanskyline
    jeanskyline Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    First Comment

Hey nagyzee how did you manage to downgrade to the previous firmware? Can you tell me how you did this?

• nagyzee
    nagyzee Posts: 6  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment

Consumer Product Help Center