The implicit Security Policy works for L2TP remote Client, but not for IPSec remote client

2»

All Replies

• Soeren_Hvid_DK
    Soeren_Hvid_DK Posts: 17  Freshman Member
    First Comment

Ok, I will test again in a few hours

• Soeren_Hvid_DK
    First Comment

I managed to make an IPsec connection from 2 VM machines win10 and Win11 and get through to the lan behind the router. But from the Host computer and another physical computer, I can't get through to the router's lan, I don't know if it's the PC firewall or something else.
    When I turn on 2FA, I haven't got the authentication Captive Portal to show up with the link

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,241  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate

Hi @Soeren_Hvid_DK,

When I turn on 2FA, I haven't got the authentication Captive Portal to show up with the link

This is because Windows native VPN will not automatically pop up the authenticate page, you need to open a browser to enter the URL I mentioned manually.

I managed to make an IPsec connection from 2 VM machines win10 and Win11 and get through to the lan behind the router. But from the Host computer and another physical computer, I can't get through to the router's lan, I don't know if it's the PC firewall or something else.

Do the "Host computer and another physical computer" connect to the IPSec VPN? Which lan interface were you trying to access? Does it enable "use VPN" button?

• Soeren_Hvid_DK
    First Comment

When I disable the antivirus software firewall on the Host computer and another physical computer everything works. I will investigate which TCP/UDP IP ports to allow in the user firewall.

Nebula Tips & Tricks