FWA710 - This device is managed by Nebula ?

ITSBROWN
ITSBROWN Posts: 2  Freshman Member

Hi

Just picked up a FWA710 but I get an error code when trying to log in. It seems the device is managed by "Nebula" and I'm unable to use the username and password on the back on the device to sign in.

Can this Nebula thing be removed?

I would like to use the device as a stand alone device.

FWA710

Serial number: S230Z17015056

MAC: 78C57D19DE50

I am currently unable to login with the username and password on the back of the device (I have reset the device three times)

Because I'm unable to log in I'm also unable to get the diagnostic file.

Many thanks in advance to Zyxel Support!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 987  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Hi @ITSBROWN

The message you're seeing indicates that your Nebula FWA710 is currently being managed via Nebula Control Center (NCC), our cloud-based management platform. Once a device is registered on Nebula, the local login credentials (such as the ones on the back of your device) are overridden by the credentials set in Nebula.

You can view and manage the device settings through Nebula CC. For more details, check this guide:

However, you can still access and manage your Nebula mobile router through its local GUI, even when it's registered with Nebula. You just need to ensure that you're using the correct login credentials set in Nebula.

We recommend using Nebula CC as it provides seamless remote management of your mobile router, but local access is also possible if you prefer to adjust settings manually.

Kay

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes! https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• cyen0716
    cyen0716 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    First Comment

Back up your configurations first, then unregister the Zyxel Device from the NCC organization/site. If the Zyxel Device is connected to NCC, the Zyxel Device will automatically reset to factory defaults and return to standalone mode.