LTE4506-M606 - V1.00(ABDO.6)C0 - Internet access down after LTE renew connection from SFR

Options
pbt
pbt Posts: 2
First Comment
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Hello,
I updated this Saturday from V1.00(ABDO.4)C0 to V1.00(ABDO.6)C0 and I lost Internet connection after the reboot. DNS resolution was OK, but Internet sites access DOWN. Reboot again fropm the GUI, then Internet sites connections were UP. I got the same error today after a reset from SFR (changing the connection on their side), then Internet sites connections DOWN and I did the same procedure: reboot the LTE4506-M606 (from the GUI).
I think I will do a roolback from V1.00(ABDO.6)C0 to V1.00(ABDO.4)C0, with this version, I never get that strange issue.
I don't know how to reset the LTE connection with SFR on my side, with the GUI or CLI.

Any idea ?

All Replies

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 841  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello @pbt

I think that you could reselect the SFR manually as the Public Land Mobile Network (PLMN) following the procedure in section 4.5 of the user guide at ftp://ftp.zyxel.com/LTE4506-M606/user_guide/LTE4506-M606_V1.0.pdf 

This might do the Wireless WAN connection reset that you are after.

I hope that this is helpful.

Kind regards,
         Tony

• pbt
    pbt Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options
    hello Tony,
    I will try this.
    But I think the issue is in the SFR Network, because I got it a few hour ago. I do nothing, and the Internet is working now normally.  

Many thanks !

Consumer Product Help Center