[Nebula] How to check the AP status on NCC
Where to find:
Access point> Monitor> Access points
This page allows you to monitor the APs’ detail information in the selected site.
When you registered some APs on NCC and waited for them to online. You can check the AP status icon for detail of all APs in the site.
1. To show the AP online status, there are four kinds of status:
Gray: offlline more than 6 days. (Gray from the 7th day)
2. The repeater AP’s status will be the same with green, amber, red on white icons, like
3. When the status shows “amber: alert”, you may use the mouse hover the icon to check what’s the problem. In this case, the AP got limited power mode and the 10/100Mbps link speed.
4. Or, you can check the detail of the alert via clicking the AP at this page, and then you will get into the AP detail page to check the alert information.
5. After checking the detail status of the alert, you can modify the related setting. In this case, you can set the port on the switch to supply 802.3bt power and adjust Speed / Duplex to auto, change a cable supports the speed up to 1000M/Full, or change to the other port on the switch.
6. Here are the other alert messages when you use the mouse hover the amber icon.