No Client Data in Nebula from NWA110AX

Options

All Replies

• Ian_ML
    Ian_ML Posts: 6
    edited May 2021
    Options
    All working now. NTP was being blocked on the WAP as the Firewall rule was not setup properly. Thank you for your help.
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    I checked your organization to check the issue you mentioned, but the organization is currently in base pack without cloud-saving now. So, we are checking the time period between your two posts. I'll update for you asap, and if you got the issue again, please clear the cache or use a private browsing on the browser and check it again.
  • bymusty
    bymusty Posts: 17  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    I checked your organization to check the issue you mentioned, but the organization is currently in base pack without cloud-saving now. So, we are checking the time period between your two posts. I'll update for you asap, and if you got the issue again, please clear the cache or use a private browsing on the browser and check it again.

Hi Freda .

The organization we mentioned seems to have improved for now. But I have the same problem with all other base pack organizations (about 8-10 units). Although I open the button, cloud saving mode is automatically turned on after a certain period of time. Also, although I tried different browsers and incognito mode, I could not get a result. (Exp Egemen Bilgisayar, Ersa ......)
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    Would you let me know the organization name and enable Zyxel support in HELP> Support request of these organizations? We'll check them after getting the information.
    BTW, did you clear the cache or use private browsing on the browser before you access these organizations?
  • bymusty
    Options
    Yes I tried it in private browser too. I tried ignorantly. I have the same problem in all base pack organizations that are under my account and have not been logged in for 30 days. I gave support request permission to 2 of them. These are ERSA and EGEMEN_BILGISAYAR. But apart from these, there are 7-8 more problems in the organization.
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    Thanks for update detail to us. We are investigating this issue and the local support has already opened a ticket for this case. So, let's keep tracing the issue via the ticket and I'll update on the ticket if there's any progress.
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    After investigating, it's a bug for disabling the could-saving mode, so we'll fix it and update for you asap.
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    The issue has been fixed and all organizations that the local support reported are disabled cloud-saving mode now. Please check and let me know if there's any problem. Thanks.
  • bymusty
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    Would you let me know the organization name and enable Zyxel support in HELP> Support request of these organizations? We'll check them after getting the information.
    BTW, did you clear the cache or use private browsing on the browser before you access these organizations?

• Zyxel_Freda
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hi @bymusty,
    The cloud saving mode disabled failed issue has been fixed, so may I know is there still any problem I can help?

Nebula Tips & Tricks