< 5G CyberTalk > Why does 5G matter for SMBs success?
< 5G CyberTalk >
Why does 5G matter for SMBs success?
Digital transformation and 5G are
buzzwords floating around on every corner of the internet today. In this era of
everything being remote, digital transformation is deemed the key to long-term
5G is considered the most important engine to drive success for digital transformation. Have you ever thought about being powered with 5G engine? Is now a good time? Do you know the differences between 4G and 5G? What benefits can 5G bring to SMBs?
To find out, let’s turn on the 5G engine with Patrick, who is the 5G’s hottest expert at Zyxel Networks today!
Listen as Patrick shares insights into:
- What requirements do you see from SMBs? How can 5G help them?
- What applications are potential for 5G adoption?
- How is 5G different from 4G?
- From the perspectives of resellers or system integrators, what are the difference when they sell 4G and 5G products?
- How should SMB choose 4G or 5G?
- Is now a good time to deploy 5G?
- When choosing 5G equipment, what should we pay attention to?
- 6.2K All Categories
- 1.2K Nebula
- 19 Nebula Ideas
- 11 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.5K Security
- 190 Security Ideas
- 618 Switch
- 24 Switch Ideas
- 454 WirelessLAN
- 6 WLAN Ideas
- 4.3K Consumer Product
- 69 Service & License
- 203 New and Release
- 53 Stories
- 27 Security Advisories
- 465 FAQ
- 213 Nebula FAQ
- 103 Security FAQ
- 70 Switch FAQ
- 63 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 20 Nebula Monthly Express
- 32 About Community
- 23 Security Highlight