< 5G CyberTalk > Why does 5G matter for SMBs success?
Zyxel_AL Posts: 20 Zyxel Employee
edited July 2021 in Mobile Broadband
< 5G CyberTalk >
Why does 5G matter for SMBs success?
Digital transformation and 5G are
buzzwords floating around on every corner of the internet today. In this era of
everything being remote, digital transformation is deemed the key to long-term
5G is considered the most important engine to drive success for digital transformation. Have you ever thought about being powered with 5G engine? Is now a good time? Do you know the differences between 4G and 5G? What benefits can 5G bring to SMBs?
To find out, let’s turn on the 5G engine with Patrick, who is the 5G’s hottest expert at Zyxel Networks today!
Listen as Patrick shares insights into:
- What requirements do you see from SMBs? How can 5G help them?
- What applications are potential for 5G adoption?
- How is 5G different from 4G?
- From the perspectives of resellers or system integrators, what are the difference when they sell 4G and 5G products?
- How should SMB choose 4G or 5G?
- Is now a good time to deploy 5G?
- When choosing 5G equipment, what should we pay attention to?
>> More 5G CyberTalk interviews
- 8.5K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 71 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 226 Security Ideas
- 983 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 879 WirelessLAN
- 22 WLAN Ideas
- 5.2K Consumer Product
- 157 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 98 Success Stories
- 59 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 580 FAQ
- 263 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 74 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight