Zyxel NAS542 - EU
Options
71m363nd3r
Posts: 2
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Hi,
my NAS died, but I think my HDD are untouched.
Can I swap the unite with the same model and access the data on my HDD?
tnx
my NAS died, but I think my HDD are untouched.
Can I swap the unite with the same model and access the data on my HDD?
tnx
0
Accepted Solution
-
Yes. You'll only have to re-enable the non-standard shares, and do your usermanagement again. That data (which directory is a share, and which directory is just a directory, and user management) is stored in flash in the NAS itself.
0
All Replies
-
Yes. You'll only have to re-enable the non-standard shares, and do your usermanagement again. That data (which directory is a share, and which directory is just a directory, and user management) is stored in flash in the NAS itself.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Guru Member