How to import your license and assign it to your device in the organization?
Import your License to the organization:
Go back to Nebula and add
licenses in the License &
inventory> License tab; you can use the template to import the licenses for
Figure 1: Import the license
Assign the license and Upgrade:
the license(s) and click “Action”
button to assign.
Figure 2: Assign the license to the device
You can cancel the specific license assignment
by clicking the “x” as in the
Figure 3: Assign license
For the license assignment mode, here is the definition of each action:
- Assign min. period: The licenses with the minimized period will be auto-assigned first.
- Assign all: Assign all selected licenses to the devices.
- Target expiration date: Auto-assign the licenses to the devices by target expiration date.
- Custom assignment: Customize each license assigned to the device manually.
if the organization is eligible to upgrade, you will see the checkbox, as shown below. However, if the organization status is in the grace period, you won’t
see this checkbox (you can activate it manually as Figure 12); instead, the system will upgrade your organization directly
after the assignment.
Figure 4: Upgrade after assignment
Figure 5: Activate manually
- 6.9K All Categories
- 2 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 34 Nebula Ideas
- 40 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.9K Security
- 203 Security Ideas
- 749 Switch
- 31 Switch Ideas
- 627 WirelessLAN
- 9 WLAN Ideas
- 4.6K Consumer Product
- 105 Service & License
- 223 News and Release
- 75 Stories
- 39 Security Advisories
- 520 FAQ
- 238 Nebula FAQ
- 120 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 67 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 6 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 44 About Community
- 32 Security Highlight