[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 13 software Release!
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- Improve MSP Portal UI to display an Org's sites information. (MSP Pack license is required)
- Cross-Org synchronization including setting sync. and site clone now support to apply to multiple orgs and/or Tag (group of orgs). (MSP Pack license is required)
- Cross-Org site clone now supports site’s devices movement option. (MSP Pack license is required)
- MSP Teams can be specified at the time of Org creation. (MSP Pack license is required)
- MSP change log is added to provide operational change log in MSP (Cross-Org.) level. (MSP Pack license is required)
- Support MSP Pack license transfer.
- Voucher expiry limit is expanded and can specify the start/end date-time. (Plus Pack or Pro Pack license is required)
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Support new AP model. The NWA90AX and WAX630S are added to Nebula in this release. NWA90AX is a Small Business Class NebulaFlex AP that supports standalone and Nebula cloud managed mode; WAX630S is a NebulaFlex Pro AP that comes with 3 management modes: standalone, controller managed and Nebula cloud managed modes. It comes with 1 year NCC Professional Pack license bundled.
- Added IP Reputation Filter and Application Visibility & Optimization security services on the selected models. These features require CNP or CNP+ license.
- Support forwarding AP traffic to a local Nebula managed USGFLEX or ATP via GRE tunnel, as known as “tunnel mode”, on the supported models.
- Added Traffic Shaping feature to limit the bandwidth usage per VLAN. This feature requires Pro-Pack license.
- Captive Portal can set the max number of simultaneous logon devices per account.
- Support Airtime fairness feature on the selected WiFi 6 models.
- Allow specify uplink AP for a smart mesh repeater.
- Enhance Wireless health to avoid disconnect caused by optimization actions. There are 3 level of optimization available. This feature requires Pro-Pack license.
- WAC500H specific improvements:
I. Add LAN port support when using NAT.
II. Option to include Ethernet traffic in Secure Tunnel for RAP.
III. Live tool supports showing wired stations.
- Rename SSID related menus for better UX: SSID overview -> SSID settings, SSID settings -> SSID advanced settings.
Enhance user experience for small business AP to
prevent unsupported features.
- Support new Switch model. The new GS1915-8(EP) are added to Nebula in this release.
Security Firewall enhancements:
- USG FLEX 50(W) are added to support Nebula in
- Security policy now supports external user group
- PPPoE authentication type and MTU size can be
- SecuReporter traffic log is supported if Pro
Pack license is active.
Mobile Router enhancements:
- Welcome the new product line joining Nebula family: Mobile Router.
- Nebula NR5101, Nebula NR7101 and Nebula LTE3301-PLUS are supported in this release.
- 6.2K All Categories
- 1.2K Nebula
- 19 Nebula Ideas
- 11 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.5K Security
- 190 Security Ideas
- 620 Switch
- 24 Switch Ideas
- 462 WirelessLAN
- 6 WLAN Ideas
- 4.3K Consumer Product
- 69 Service & License
- 203 New and Release
- 53 Stories
- 27 Security Advisories
- 466 FAQ
- 214 Nebula FAQ
- 103 Security FAQ
- 70 Switch FAQ
- 63 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 20 Nebula Monthly Express
- 33 About Community
- 23 Security Highlight