XGN100C disconnecting constantly on Windows 10

Options
ath
ath Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in Service & License
Hello,

I have two XGN100C NICs on two different X570-motherboard machines, both running Windows 10 and both of these computers drop connections constantly. Network activity doesn't seem to affect it, the cables don't seem to matter (tried 10 different Cat6-Cat7 cables we have), and the Unifi USW-Flex-XG that connects these two doesn't drop any other connections. Both Intel 10Gbe NICs work fine and even the ASUS keeps a steady connection.

The connections are dropped with a message in Event Viewer on aqnic650 "Marvell AQtion 10Gbit Network Adapter : Network link is lost.
" and they resume in less than 10 seconds but file transfers and Teams meetings suffer greatly from this kind of interruptions.

Searching the web for answers I've tried setting pcie power savings to none, disabling green ethernet and magic packages as we have no need for WOL functions. I found the same error message posted on multiple forums and apparently a driver update solved SOME of these problems, but the Zyxel XGN100C doesn't have a driver upgrade available.

I see the support for this product is non-existant here since no category reflects the product (wired LAN) and searching for the product comes up with 7 pages of "no results", which I cannot understand.

I hope you can help me with this problem.
Thanks,
Mike

All Replies

Service & License Help Center