Cloud firmware upgrade -- On-premises mode
This tutorial introduces how to upgrade the the firmware to resolve the App-Patrol signature issue.
USG FELX100(W)/ USG FELX200/ USG FELX500/ USG FELX700
2. No matter which App-Patrol version is installed on your device. You can follow this scenario to upgrade firmware.
3. If your App-Patrol version is V22.214.171.12420310.0 And your device in service normally. Please DO NOT reboot device before upgrading the firmware.
Scenario#1-- Firmware upgrade procedure
1. Login to your device by WebGUI first, and then login to Web Console.Enter Command:packet-trace extension-filter -w /db/etc/app_patrol/.md5sum
And click Ctrl + C to stop the packet-trace
2. Go to Maintenance > File Manager > Firmware Management. Upgrade the firmware ZLD5.21 pacth1 to standby partition.
Scenario#2 -- The Device can not boot up successfully
If you installed App Patrol signature V126.96.36.19920310.0, and your device can not boot up successfully. You can follow the recovery steps.
Scenario#3 -- The Device still can not be recovered by Scenario#2
- 7.4K All Categories
- 1.5K Nebula
- 46 Nebula Ideas
- 49 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.2K Security
- 212 Security Ideas
- 846 Switch
- 34 Switch Ideas
- 731 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.8K Consumer Product
- 123 Service & License
- 252 News and Release
- 81 Success Stories
- 44 Security Advisories
- 6 Education Center
- 559 FAQ
- 266 Nebula FAQ
- 127 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 70 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 62 About Community
- 37 Security Highlight