NWA90AX

2»

All Replies

• Hi Jay,
    if you tell me were I can find the diaginfo from NWA1123 I can share it, sure. I will test NWA90 continously. I will send you feedback later today.

Markus
  • Hi Jay,

I tried it now. Don´t know what you changed, but situation was much better yesterday and is now worse. I am physically very close to NWA90,iPhone connected to NWA1123, change to NWA90 is not working, change back to NWA1123 possible within 2seconds, change back to NWA90 impossible, change back to NWA1123 within 2 seconds.
  • Zyxel_Jay
    Zyxel_Jay Posts: 163  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Markus_Bavaria
    Good day
    Because we found the connection log which your iPhone connects and disconnect to NWA90AX, your iPhone always prefers 2.4GHz radio. We adjust your Radio power to increase your 5GHz radio power. It can let your iPhone connect 5GHz easier. Please give us feedback after you test.
    And we sometimes find your iPhone in the lower signal, but you said you’re close to AP. May we know how the AP deploys?

We want to clarify your problem, your iPhone switches SSIDs between NWA90AX and NWA1123-N. And you can’t connect NWA90AX from NWA1123-NI SSID to NWA90AX.
    Can you share what message is on your phone? Does it show “can’t connect to this network” or just keep loading and can’t get IP?

The other hand, you can get NWA1123 diaginfo from AP Web GUI and refer to this picture

Zyxel_Jay
  • Hi Jay,
    NWA90 is wall mounted on 2nd floor (Stairhouse), NWA1123 is wall mountend 1st floor living room.
    iPhone is just keep loading and can’t get IP.
    When did you change the configuration last time? Now at this moment iphone is working fine..?
    My NWA1123-GUI looks different... I will send you a screenshot by PN

• Zyxel_Jay
    Hi @Markus_Bavaria

Good day
    We adjusted config at 2022-06-16 09:14:15 (UTC +2.0).
    We disabled Ethernet failover(Access point>Configure>AP & port settings) and adjusted 2.4G and 5G power. Let your device get 5G easier.
    To double-check, are all of your devices working fine now?
    Thank you
    Zyxel_Jay
  • Hi Jay,
    yes, for the moment everything is working more less ok. Some times if an App is not connecting with NAW90 (happened not with iPhone, but with Samsung S7 tablet this morning), the solution is to swicht wlan off  and on an the then after re-connecting it works
  • Zyxel_Jay
    Good day,
    We have confirmed the connection log of your Samsung S7 and there isn't any abnormal connection log on your AP. And all devices can connect Internet normally now, we think that it isn't a connection problem.
    You can search the APP on the Internet to find similar problems. We search some similar questions for you. Some APPs on android have some permissions issues. You can try to adjust your APP permission setting on your phone, it can maybe resolve your problem.
    Or You can monitor for a few days. If you find the other device or APP has the same problem, please provide the APP information and how it works for further analysis.
    Thank you for this asking.
    Wish you have a good day.

Zyxel_Jay
  • Zyxel_Jay
    @Markus_Bavaria
    Good day
    The official firmware version 6.25P10 is released on Nebula.

Please refer to below to get the release information.

Please feel free to upgrade your APs firmware.
    Let us know if you want to ask anything else.

Sincerely
    Zyxel_Jay
  • Thanks for the information, I will upgrade my AP asap.

Great support!

Nebula Tips & Tricks