Multy U app stuck connecting

Options
Lodovico
Lodovico Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Multy WiFi System
Hi, how do I reset the whole network at home? When I login to the app, it gets stuck connecting. I cannot delete multies.

The problem arose when I reinstalled the app because it did not properly communicate with the nodes, I was getting false info - when one of the nodes was offline, the app did not show it. So I reinstalled the app, logged in and now I cannot do anything, even resetting multies does nothing. I cannot setup the whole network again because the app is stuck. I would like to avoid registering new account. Please help.

All Replies

• Lodovico
    Lodovico Posts: 2
    Options
    it looks as if there was a problem with the zyxel cloud or something. Please help.
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,076  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hi @Lodovico

To reset the whole network at home.You can press the reset button on the Multy U device and reinstall the Multy network topology again.
    After pressing the reset button on the Multy U device, you can check the status on the app, the site should be deleted. If the site is still on the Multy app.

Please send us the feedback on the Multy APP.

Can you share with us the screenshot or a video of the issue?
    If you have any concerns to share the information in the article, you can private message to us.

• Morgan69
    Morgan69 Posts: 7
    edited July 2022
    Options
    So, if individual Android apps are not working on your phone, another solution to fix it is by clearing the app's cached data. You can do so by following the steps below: Locate the affected app in your app drawer. Long-press on the app's icon, then tap App info or App details.

Consumer Product Help Center