[Nebula] How to check the support features of the AP?
Zyxel_Jay Posts: 135Zyxel Employee
edited August 2022 in Other Topics
When you want to check what features your AP model supports on Nebula.
Or you want to deploy a new AP and you're considering which AP can satisfy your feature requirement.
You can learn about it through the function table on NEBULA.
1. click the "Help" in the bottom left corner.
2. Go to Support tools > Device function table
3. With the device function table, if there is a point between the row and the column.
It means the row AP model supports the column feature. Like the attached image,
There is a point between the WAX620D-6E and WPA3. WAX620D-6E supports WPA3
4. There are two types of AP, the Access point and the SB Access point. The difference is that the SB Access point is for small business users. Therefore, some features cannot be implemented above. Please confirm the feature requirement first so that you'll prevent buying the AP which doesn't conform to your feature requirement or using the feature on a non-supported model.
- 8.5K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 71 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 226 Security Ideas
- 982 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 876 WirelessLAN
- 22 WLAN Ideas
- 5.1K Consumer Product
- 157 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 98 Success Stories
- 59 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 580 FAQ
- 263 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 74 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight