[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 15.0.1 software Release!
Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- For the features that require licenses, Tooltips for feature and Carousel for license are added to provide more information for Nebula administrators.
- To support customer information transparency and streamline the process of device on-boarding stage, firmware upgrade option is added when running setup wizard or when adding new devices into the inventory.
- Firmware management is evolved to have multiple
firmware tracks. Also, Admin can choose Ignore upgrade to manage the
device downtime. UI is enhanced to provide comprehensive information to
help Admin manage firmware upgrade.
Note: Zyxel reserves the rights to upgrade device firmware if the older firmware will jeopardizes, including but not limited to, the security or the integrity of services the device and NCC designed to perform. Admin will be informed in advance if such a situation occurs.
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- The event logs of STA activities are improved to provide clear information.
- Added Err-disable recovery function to control the Loop Guard recovery time.
- Management VLAN Control is relocated. Now it is
configured from Switch Ports that follows the same logic for port
Special note: XS1930 series new firmware patch with better overheat protection has just been released, by adjusting 10G Ethernet port parameter for better system stability. We recommend those who have this product to perform or schedule firmware upgrade at your earliest convenience.
Security Appliance enhancements:
- Added log setting to Security Policy rules.
Mobile Router enhancements:N/A
- 7.2K All Categories
- 6 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 39 Nebula Ideas
- 46 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.1K Security
- 206 Security Ideas
- 790 Switch
- 34 Switch Ideas
- 680 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.7K Consumer Product
- 113 Service & License
- 234 News and Release
- 77 Stories
- 43 Security Advisories
- 546 FAQ
- 258 Nebula FAQ
- 124 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 68 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 54 About Community
- 34 Security Highlight