NAS540 No longer network addressable

I front-panel powered down my NAS540 (power button, single beep, release).  Device shut down properly.  I swapped the power from one UPS to another and repowered the device.  I have network lights at the switch (with activity) but it is no longer accessible via IP address.  I've verified in pfSense that there is no new lease (was a static IP, but I checked anyway), and shows offline.  I short-pressed the reset button hoping a IP address reset would resolve, however still no dice.  After looking and finding that the starter utility had been decommed, I tried the findme solution, which best I can tell is simply a count-down timer and does nothing at all.

At this point as far as I know I have no other options other than to long-press the reset button for a full factory reset, losing my configuration and drives in the process.  Any other advise before I go this route?  Thanks.

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,600  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    a full factory reset, losing my configuration and drives in the process.
    You won't loose your drives. Only the shares will be disabled (= user configuration) and will have to be re-enabled.

Consumer Product Help Center