[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 15.1 software Release!
Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- Introduced Trial mode in License & Inventory, which replaces the previous Trial Org with more service licenses for experience or evaluation. Instead of forced starting trial period when a new Org is created, user now can choose the best time and applicable service to try the licensed feature sets.
- Improve Firmware Management UI to provide more clear information.
- Added Site Location setting for configuring the newly added devices address automatically. Also added options to re-locate the device by device’s GEO-IP information or Admin browser’s location information whichever best suits you.
- Added Org name and Org owner name, when available, with new email template for device and license related email notifications.
- Cloud Saving Mode now allowed to be disabled more directly after admin logs in. Also MSP portal added a Cloud Saving Mode column that admin could resume the org(s) from Cloud Saving Mode quickly and in bulk. (Nebula MSP Pack license is required)
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Support new AP model. The WAX655E is added to Nebula in this release. WAX655E is a NebulaFlex Pro AP that comes with 3 management modes: standalone, controller managed and Nebula cloud managed modes. It comes with 1 year Nebula Pro Pack license bundled.
- Pre-shared key can be also programmable when Programmable SSID is enabled. (Nebula Pro Pack license is required)
- IP reputation filter is renamed to Threat Protection while DNS inspection function is added. (CNP license is required)
- SB series AP (NWA50AX, NWA55AXE, NWA90AX) feature enhancements:
i. Smart Mesh added 3 advanced capabilities – manual uplink, disable downlink, re-connect.
ii. Smart Steering added optimization aggressiveness for disassociation.
iii. NAT mode.
iv. Layer 2 isolation. (new to NWA50AX/55AXE; NWA90AX has this already)
- GS1350, XGS1930, GS2200 and GS1920 series PoE models now support Force-802.3at mode.
- Supports assigning dynamic VLAN to 802.1x authenticated user if RADIUS server provides the corresponding VLAN ID setting.
*Please pre-check the RADIUS server settings to ensure it is set as expected.
- Supports MAC auth. with Nebula Cloud Authentication.
- Supports IGMP Report Proxy settings. (Nebula Pro Pack license is required)
- PoE schedule now will be stored by switch. If switch gets disconnected with NCC, the schedule still works.
Security Appliance enhancements:
- USG FLEX series now supports Sandboxing and Reputation Filters. (Gold Security Pack for USG FLEX license is required).
- For non-Nebula VPN peers, the public IP setting now supports both IP address and FQDN.
- Ping in the Live Tool can choose LAN interfaces now.
Mobile Router enhancements:
- Two new Nebula FWA510, Nebula FWA710 model are supported in this release.
- All Categories
- 300 Beta Program
- 1.9K Nebula
- 102 Nebula Ideas
- 72 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.8K Security
- 3 USG FLEX H Series
- 242 Security Ideas
- 1.1K Switch
- 54 Switch Ideas
- 807 WirelessLAN
- 29 WLAN Ideas
- 5.5K Consumer Product
- 178 Service & License
- 309 News and Release
- 122 Success Stories
- 69 Security Advisories
- 19 Education Center
- 5 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 1.3K FAQ
- 554 Nebula FAQ
- 343 Security FAQ
- 118 Switch FAQ
- 146 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 31 Consumer Product FAQ
- 110 Service & License FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 70 About Community
- 56 Security Highlight