Switch_Trunk_mode

Options
Switch : GS1920-24HP
Lorsque nous configurons des ports du switch en mode "trunk", il arrive que cela ne fonctionne pas.
Depuis la console Nebula le switch nous affiche que la configuration est a jour mais lorsque nous nous connectons en direct sur le switch via l'IP, on peut s'apercevoir que le port configuré précédemment n'est pas en "tx tagging".
nos switchs sont en dernières versions de firmware de type "latest".
Pouvez-vous me donner la bonne marche a suivre lorsque l'on souhaite passer un port en mode trunk lorsque ce dernier était en untagged auparavant ?
Merci par avance.
Vous pouvez me contacter par tel au 04-15-09-84-20 (demander Lucas)
ou par mail a l'adresse : ll@itcontact.fr

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,714  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hi @ITCNetwork,

Welcome to the Zyxel community!

Could you provide your port setting on Nebula and the screenshot on WEB GUI?
    I would like to verify the difference between Nebula and WEB GUI.
    Also, could you enable Zyxel support and provide your org name for me to check?
    Please go to Help > Support request > Zyxel support access to enable and save.

Here's my lab result:
    I set static VLAN 1 & 2 on my switch and VLAN 1 is the PVID on each ports.
    The "Tx Tagging" of VLAN 1 is not selected and of VLAN 2 is selected.

VLAN 1:

VLAN 2:

Zyxel Melen

• onesmartsheep
    Options
    I had a question regarding the trunk switch but as I am unable to currently translate the query to English, I am not sure if it will be duplicated by me or not. Please let me know where can I find the option. I will be very thankful.  :/
  • Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,714  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hi @onesmartsheep

Is your problem related to the VLAN setting? If yes, please check Switch Handbook for the standalone switch VLAN settings and this topic for the Nebula switch VLAN settings.
    If you still have questions, please feel free to post your question. Our agent will be glad to help.

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks