[ATP/FLEX] How to check Real-Time traffic on Nebula
Sometimes when we troubleshoot network issues, we may need to check at all established sessions that passed through the Zyxel Device by user, service, source IP address, or destination IP address. You can also filter the information by user, protocol / service or service group, source address, and/or destination address and view it by user.This example illustrates how to check Real-Time traffic in CLI mode on Nebula.
You may skip step 1) if you access SSH service from LAN interface of the device.
1) Create a security policy to allow SSH service from wan interface. By default, it is unable to access device SSH service from wan interface when the device is managed by nebula. There is no Implicit firewall rule to allow device SSH access from wan.
Go to Firewall > Configure > Security policy.
In Implicit allow rules, there is no implicit rule to allow SSH access from wan to Device TCP 22 port
Click Add to create a security policy rule to allow SSH access from Wan.
Action = Allow
Protocol = TCP
Source = Any
Destination = Device
Dst Port = 22
*For security concern, we strongly suggest you add trusted IP to Source IP, instead of any.
Click Save to commit setting to Nebula.
2) Go to Site-wide > Configure > General settings to check local credential.
3) SSH to device, and log in with local credential.
4) Type CLI Router> show conn ip-traffic source to display all established sessions that pass through the Zyxel Device.
5) Type CLI Router> show conn source x.x.x.x to filter on specific IP address.
6) Type CLI Router> show conn _service_traffic to have view in service port.
7) If we would like to filter on specific IP and destination port, the following CLI can filter IP and service port.
Router> show conn user any service HTTP source x.x.x.x destination any srccc any dstcc any begin 1 end 10000
- 8.1K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 59 Nebula Ideas
- 54 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.3K Security
- 222 Security Ideas
- 934 Switch
- 41 Switch Ideas
- 818 WirelessLAN
- 19 WLAN Ideas
- 5K Consumer Product
- 136 Service & License
- 266 News and Release
- 90 Success Stories
- 52 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 536 FAQ
- 252 Nebula FAQ
- 132 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 72 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 66 About Community
- 44 Security Highlight