NR7101 - New Installation - Sim Waiting Available

Options
2»

All Replies

• Jkingo
    Jkingo Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I have the exact same problem. Cannot reinstall firmware, the latest upgrade I did was to this version: Current Firmware Version: 1.00(ABUV.6)C0

I had the NR7101 working for about five days, when it suddenly over night lost connectivity. This happened sometime Nov 2022. SIM card is tested and is working fine.

Considering shipping the router back to supplier - being very tired of the situation.

• Adasasw
    Adasasw Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hi,

I have the same issue with my NR7101. Is there any procedure I can go through to eliminate problem with the Waiting Sim Available? I have upgraded firmware to 100ABUV8C0 but nothing has changed. My NR7101 has been working for 2 weeks and than loose connectivity.

• mforte36
    mforte36 Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hello, I had the same problem with NR7102 . I upgraded to Firmware 1.00(ABYD.2)C0 but still the SIM is not available.

The SIM works fine on an Iphone an Ipad. I tried another SIM, same result : waitins SIM available.

It was working fine during the day for 3 weeks but at nigth lost connection : Do you have a solution?

• Pabello
    Pabello Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited April 8
    Options

I had the same problem: suddenly I got this message "waiting SIM available". I discovered that the error message was the same independent on if the SIM card is inserted in the slot or not.

So I added a little bit of tape band on the backside of the SIM card to push it down towards the connection pins and voila: the antenna was working again.

Not sure if this is the same that happened with your antennas but the symptoms were definitively the same. Hope this helps!

Consumer Product Help Center