Big issues with Multi M1

ok I put a M1 in Bridemode behind another Router connected via lan cable

added 2 M1 sattelite behind

looks like mesh is not working at all as even sitting next to a sattelite my mobile shows weak wlan

2nd the main m1 seems to lose internet function so when i connect it only says connect without internet

internet on router works fine alle the time

only solution was to remove power from bride m1 and restart

pls fix as this is very bad experience as it happens all the time

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,056  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @immo2023

To clarify the Multy Network issue, please provide us with more detailed information about how you installed it.

How did you connect the LAN cable?
    Which port did you connect the LAN cable to on your router, Main Multy, and satellite?
    Please send us the feedback log from the Multy APP
    Providing us with this information will help us to better understand the issue.

• immo2023
    immo2023 Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hi Jerry I sent you the feedback, the Mesh function is very buggy on M1 and will lead to many bad reviews

I try to explain

used my wlan device (pico 4) next to Bridge / Sat1 and it was working with 20mb/s

my daughter took the pico and played around sat2 and when she gave it to me back I saw that connection was only 80% strength despite I am sitting right next to Bride and should be 100% here

to my surprise speed was 28mb/s now

this morging I started pico and there was wlan error with no internet/auth error

moved pico to sat2 buts still no network/auth error

this issue can happen with any wlan device

last time I resolved with with cut power to bridge and restart multi and it worked again

but this is no real solution

better fix that bug

• Zyxel_Jerry

Hi @immo2023

We have receive your send feedback and will contact you via email.

• kingy2k4
    kingy2k4 Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have exactly the same problem! have lots of zyxel products but this one multy m1 is very bad! Having to constantly reboot as no throughput. Connected to a router in bridge mode! no wonder they were so cheap on Ebuyer! You clearly have a very poor pruduct!

• Zyxel_Jerry

Hi @kingy2k4

To clarify your issue, please send us feedback on the Multy APP.
    Please help to describe more details information when sending us the feedback on Multy APP
    1. What action do you do before the Mutly M1 reboot?
    2. What does it mean the no throughput? Please share with us more details about it.

3.Which firmware are you using when the symptom occur, the latest firmware is V1.00(ABZF.5)C0.
    If you are not in the latest firmware, please upgrade the firmware to the latest one.

Consumer Product Help Center