Router going off and on every 15 minutes

Options
Simosims
Simosims Posts: 1

Hi.

My router, ever since the software upgrade, keeps going off and on every 15 minutes or so.

I've done a master reset twice now, and still does the same.

Any ideas guys?

Model NWA50AX

FIRMWARE V6. 29(AByw. 1)

I've checked all wires ect, so no idea.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 488  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello @Simosims

Thank you for reaching us about your issue on NWA50AX. 

To help troubleshoot your problem, I would like to ask you to clarify a few details: 

1. When you say that "keeps going off and on every 15 minutes or so" are you referring to the NWA50AX reboots automatically or it is online and offline every 15 minutes on Nebula? 
    2. Please ensure that you are using the correct power adapter for the NWA50AX. 
    3. Could you please provide the event log from the Nebula for the time when the issue occurred? This may help us identify any error messages or events that could be causing your NWA50AX goes off and on. 

Alternatively, if you're managing the NWA50AX in Nebula mode, please enable Zyxel Support in the Nebula CC >> Help center >> Support request for us to check the issue. 

Best Regards, 

Nami 

Zyxel Nami

• AndyFish
    AndyFish Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Options

Hello, I am having the same type of issue, I have two NWA50AX and a NWA50AX PRO all doing the same issues. That they will show online and then offline and online again on Nebula, the NWA50AX are both POE and the NWA50AX PRO is using the correct supplied power adopter.

I have checked and tried many solutions but still an issue, I am thinking is there a Nebula configuration issue?

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 488  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello @AndyFish

Please keep the discussion on the following post:

Zyxel Nami

Nebula Tips & Tricks