Urgent Request for Assistance: Need Firmware and TFTP Server to Unlock Zyxel NR5103 Routers Purchase

Hikari_Des
Hikari_Des Posts: 1
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Dear Zyxel Community Members,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community seeking urgent assistance to address a critical issue with the Zyxel NR5103 routers I recently purchased from EE Telecommunications.

My purchase involved 50 routers, and I was under the impression that they all would come unlocked. However, upon receiving the routers, it became apparent that only 1 out of every 10 routers is unlocked, while the rest are locked to a specific network. As of now, all these routers are running firmware provided by EE Telecom.

Being a reseller based in Iraq, this situation poses a significant challenge for me. The locked routers are not compatible with our local SIM cards, rendering them unusable for our customers.

I have attempted to change the APN settings on the locked routers to match our local SIM cards, but this approach hasn't yielded positive results.

To address this issue, I'm kindly requesting your invaluable support in providing the necessary firmware and TFTP server details. By updating the firmware to a global version, I hope to unlock and configure these routers to work seamlessly with SIM cards from my region.

As a sample, one of the IMEI numbers for the locked routers is "351052780076960."

Your expertise and timely assistance in resolving this matter are of utmost importance to me, as the financial investment associated with these routers is substantial, and I cannot proceed with my reselling plans until this issue is resolved.

I genuinely appreciate the collective knowledge of this community and would be grateful for any guidance or insights you can offer. If you need any additional information from my end, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you all in advance for your support and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Muntadher Majid

All Replies

• Internetheavyuser
    Internetheavyuser Posts: 96  Ally Member
    5 Answers First Comment Friend Collector First Anniversary

With the request so urgent for the business.
    I would suggest you reach out the website below.

https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093996354

This forum is for the operation issue of Zyxel product.

Consumer Product Help Center