NWA50AX keep rebooting every 2-3 minutes and I can’t reached web config.

Options

Hi
I have ap nwa50ax and it kipping restarting every 2-3 minutes. and I can’t access to web config. When I enter the IP address the web config work some second and the IP address page (the page is not reached) and the ap nwa50ax work fine but can’t open web confg.

NCC unlicensed

Thanks Advance
Have a nice day 💐
Sorry to my bad language

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 581  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Mo7d ,

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Reset Your AP to Factory Default.
      1. If your AP is currently registered under Nebula cloud mode, please remove it from the organization and switch it to standalone mode. You can find step-by-step instructions in this article:
      2. Then, press and hold the reset button on the AP until the LED blinks(This typically takes around 10 seconds).
      3. Attempt to access the AP's local web GUI after the reset to see if the AP stabilizes. Please let us know if you encounter any improvements.
    2. Upgrade to The Latest Firmware.
      To ensure your AP's optimal performance, consider upgrading it to the latest firmware(V6.29P1) through ZON utility. You may refer this article for upgrading firmware by ZON:

If the problem persists, kindly provide us with the following details to help us further diagnose the issue:

1. Provide us your AP’s S/N and MAC address through private message.
    2. Please let us know when the AP started repeatedly rebooting. Did this condition begin immediately after the first installation or after a specific action?
    3. What is the current firmware version installed on your AP?
    4. How is your NWA50AX powered? Is it using PoE (Power over Ethernet) or a power adapter? Please ensure that the AP is receiving sufficient power to operate.

Alternatively, if your AP is under Nebula Cloud mode, enabling Zyxel Support and providing your org/site name will help us directly investigate your site.

Kay

• Mo7d
    Mo7d Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Kay

thanks for your replay

i remove it from the organization as your step but the same problem I can’t access to web config its load same second and the IP address page (the page is not reached)

please help me

i will send s/n and mac address private message

than get this page

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 581  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Mo7d

As we've discussed in private msg, the symptom exhibited by your AP indicates a hardware issue. Kindly reach out to your local reseller to initiate the RMA process.

Kay