Multy M1 app hidden page connected devices

Options

Hello, I am using IOS app to configure Multy M1. due to routing limitation I have to use the bridge mode. When a new device is discovered, the multy app sends a notification (picture 1) and when clicking on it, I am able to access the page where all devices are listed (picture 2). in order to see who is connected, and get precious informations. However as soon I close the page it is not possible to display it again… apparently it can be done in NAT mode via the right side button that is disabled in bridge mode (picture 3). This seems confusing as the page apparently exists and can be accessed via the notification popup when new devices are discovered !

can you tell me if this is an undocumented feature or if such information (device list) can be retrieved somewhere else (by swiping some way, web gui, android app, …) ? thanks in advance.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,102  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @xofrot

In Bridge mode, the parental control function should be disabled, and cannot access the page.

We'll modify the status of the Multy APP.

Best Regards,

Jerry

• xofrot
    Options

Thanks, but I am not sure to understand what you mean with modifying status fo multy AP ? Are you going to create a link to access this menu so I can monitor the devices connected as expected or block entirely this handy feature ?

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,102  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @xofrot

The parental controll function(client page) should not cache in the multy app in bridge mode.

It should not work in bridge mode, since in bridge mode the IP is not assigned by the multy devices.

We'll correct the issue on the Multy APP.

Consumer Product Help Center