NAS 325v2 problem with packages installation

Options
Adam85
Adam85 Posts: 11
First Comment
edited September 2023 in Personal Cloud Storage

Good morning,
I have a problem with installing any packages in the NAS325v2 system. I understand that it is related to the lack of support for the product by Zyxel. Should I change the repository address or package paths somewhere? Is it possible to manually install packages? It's mainly about SSH. I'd looking for an oryginal packages

Accepted Solution

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,635  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes. Assuming you don't add the quotes in your post.

All Replies

• Adam85
    First Comment
    Options

Thank you. If I add :

"# Backup Zyxel Repository

http://zyxel.diskstation.eu/Users/Mijzelf/zypkg-repo/fw4_stock_packages/"

Its enough?

• Mijzelf
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes. Assuming you don't add the quotes in your post.

• Adam85
    First Comment
    Options

Thank you. I had some trouble but now I can obtain full list of packages. I have a problem with installing phpMyAdmin it. The zpkg of phpMyAdmin weight about 37MB system show that it should be above 80 MB. Unfortunetely it is a problem with installation. Do you have any suggestion or this package is corrupted?

• Mijzelf
    Options

I'm not aware of any corruption. The installed side in in 'plain bytes', while the package itself is compressed. So a factor of 2 is not strange, for a package mainly containing text. (php files, in this case)

How does the problem occur?

• Adam85
    First Comment
    Options

Sorry, i don’t know but now it works. It is like on a doctor visit - when you at the visit everything is Ok but when you were at home you felt a pain 😀

• Mijzelf
    Options

I didn't expect you to know how it works, just a description of how you know that there is a problem.

• Adam85
    First Comment
    edited October 2023
    Options

This is only electronic device. Sometimes something goes wrong with no purpouse. Previous after trying install package (e.i. phpMyAdmin) system shows „no installed” or „unknow” status next to package name with red sign. But now without any changes all packages I want has been installed completetly. However thank you because without your help usfulness of this old device is poor.

Consumer Product Help Center