Nebula didnt show the application of use of my device connected to the AP

Options
mluy
mluy Posts: 4
Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula

Hello Support

Good day!,

I have a simple question

This is the topology

Internet —> AP(NWA90AX)

I connect my phone and laptop in AP via WiFi my question is "why i cannot see the client device, usage, application being access by laptop and phone in Nebula"

I'm using Nebula Base Pack.

Thanks for your usual support

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 947  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mluy ,

It appears that your site is currently in Saving mode, which causes Nebula to not monitor most network activities. Please disable Saving mode and then check if the information becomes visible on your site. To know more about that, please refer to this FAQ .

Note that: the screenshots you've mentioned pertain to the Application Usage feature, which is included with the CNP/CNP+ license. However, as of now, your NWA90AX is not compatible with this license and does not support the feature. For more information about Application Usage, please consult the provided FAQ:

If the issue still recurs after disabling the Saving mode, please enable Zyxel support by navigating to 'Help' at the top right corner of the page, selecting 'Support Request', and then enable 'Zyxel Support Access' and Click Save.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 947  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mluy ,

It appears that your site is currently in Saving mode, which causes Nebula to not monitor most network activities. Please disable Saving mode and then check if the information becomes visible on your site. To know more about that, please refer to this FAQ .

Note that: the screenshots you've mentioned pertain to the Application Usage feature, which is included with the CNP/CNP+ license. However, as of now, your NWA90AX is not compatible with this license and does not support the feature. For more information about Application Usage, please consult the provided FAQ:

If the issue still recurs after disabling the Saving mode, please enable Zyxel support by navigating to 'Help' at the top right corner of the page, selecting 'Support Request', and then enable 'Zyxel Support Access' and Click Save.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks