[NEBULA] Set privilege for administrators

IAMBug
IAMBug Posts: 9  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hello!

I want to set privilege for some accounts, and I hope some of them can just view the reports, data etc. without the right for configuration. While I found there are several Privilege Levels, so what's the different between them? Monitor only, ready only, guest ambassador? :confused:

Thank you!
I am bug. :o

Comments

• Zyxel_CSO
    Zyxel_CSO Posts: 375  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 2017
    Hi IAMBug

We have two types of privilege levels on Organization before granting Monitor only, Read only and Guest ambassador on Site levels. The more details are as below

Organization Level is read only
    Site Privilege:
    • Monitor only
    Users can view all of elements under Monitor tabs among AP, SWITCH and GATEWAY and Organization item except for the content of Create site (Greyed-out). However, Configure tabs among devices are invisible to access.

• Read only
    Users can view all of elements under both Monitor and Configure tabs among AP, SWITCH and GATEWAY but are unable to modify/perform them. Likewise, they can only see the details in Organization item excluded from the content of Create site (Greyed-out).

• Guest ambassador
    The role is used to grant the guest users that are connecting to SSID via cloud authentication. They can only see and authorize/add new user on the page Organization > Cloud authentication.

Organization Level is none
    Site Privilege:
    • Monitor only
    Users can view all of elements under Monitor tabs among AP, SWITCH and GATEWAY However, Configure tabs among devices are invisible and Organization item is greyed-out to access

• Read only
    Users can view all of elements under both Monitor and Configure tabs among AP, SWITCH and GATEWAY but are unable to modify/perform them. Likewise, Organization item is greyed-out to access

• Guest ambassador
    The role is used to grant the guest users that are connecting to SSID via cloud authentication. They can only see and authorize/add new user on the page Organization > Cloud authentication

For more understanding, you can refer to the following matrix table of admin privileges for relationship between Org and Site
    qts4wlaaqsdr.png

I hope this is clear for you :)

Nebula Tips & Tricks