I can`t modify Wifi SSID Settings

Options
ticsystems
ticsystems Posts: 59  ZCNE Certified
First Anniversary ZCNE Security Level 1 Certification - 2020 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude

In this organization I cannot modify the Wi-Fi SSID Settings.
Yesterday I could modify without problems and today I can't.
From the android app yes I can.
It just happens to me with this organization that I am the owner.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 577  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ticsystems ,

To assist you more effectively, could you enable Zyxel Support and provide your organization/site name? This will allow us to directly examine your site's settings for a detailed investigation.

Currently, we've noticed an issue with SSID profiles not appearing on the Wi-Fi settings page in the Nebula portal for sites utilizing the USG FLEX H model. If your site employs this model, this might explain the discrepancy between the Nebula Control Center (website) and the Nebula App.

We're working on resolving this in an upcoming Nebula system update. In the meantime, for any urgent SSID updates or modifications, please use the Nebula Mobile App.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Kay

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ticsystems ,

To assist you more effectively, could you enable Zyxel Support and provide your organization/site name? This will allow us to directly examine your site's settings for a detailed investigation.

Currently, we've noticed an issue with SSID profiles not appearing on the Wi-Fi settings page in the Nebula portal for sites utilizing the USG FLEX H model. If your site employs this model, this might explain the discrepancy between the Nebula Control Center (website) and the Nebula App.

We're working on resolving this in an upcoming Nebula system update. In the meantime, for any urgent SSID updates or modifications, please use the Nebula Mobile App.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Kay

• ticsystems
    ticsystems Posts: 59  ZCNE Certified
    First Anniversary ZCNE Security Level 1 Certification - 2020 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude
    Options

Yeah. I have a USG Flex 700H...

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @ticsystems

The bug has been fixed, and you can now configure your SSID settings as usual.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks