License status deferred

Hello all,

Happy New Year!

We recently bought two USG Flex (200 and 500) together with the 3yr Gold Security licenses.

We assigned the licenses to the devices, but for both of them Nebula shows the initial licenses (Nebula Professional and UTM Security) with an expiration date Jan 6 (tomorrow) and the Gold Security Pack as deferred.

Nebula also shows the devices as expiring soon.

Will the Gold Security Pack just kick in tomorrow or do we need to take some further action?

Thanks & br Christian

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 298  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

Dear @CWP,

Thanks for enabling the access.

After checking your Org, the Nebula Pro Pack and UTM Security Pack were consuming, and the Gold Security Pack was in deferred. Once the Nebula Pro Pack and UTM Security Pack are finished on 6th of Jan, the Gold Security Pack will activate immediately.

Thanks.

Ivan

All Replies

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Dear @CWP,

Greetings.

To clarify the question, can you PM me your Org name and help enable the support access to us?

Here's the forum post for your reference:

Thanks.

Ivan

• CWP
    CWP Posts: 5
    First Comment

Dear @Zyxel_Ivan, I pm'ed you and opened access, hope you can help :) Thanks, Christian

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Answer ✓

Dear @CWP,

Thanks for enabling the access.

After checking your Org, the Nebula Pro Pack and UTM Security Pack were consuming, and the Gold Security Pack was in deferred. Once the Nebula Pro Pack and UTM Security Pack are finished on 6th of Jan, the Gold Security Pack will activate immediately.

Thanks.

Ivan

• CWP
    First Comment
    edited January 12

Dear @Zyxel_Ivan

Thanks for your help - the warning about devices being about to expire and actually being expired, as well as the notification that the our "organization is entering the 15-day grace period.Please redeem or renew your device license before the grace period ends in [21/01/2024]." was weird :).

Best wishes Christian

• Zyxel_Ivan

Dear @CWP,

Good day.

Does the warning still dusplay in your Org?

If yes, please help to enable the access for engineers, we'll help to check ASAP.

Thanks.

Ivan

• CWP
    First Comment

Sorry for my late reply, all good - my earlier message was incomplete, I wanted to leave a trace if somebody should be running into the same situation.

Thanks again for your help!

Best wishes Christian

• Zyxel_Ivan

Daer @CWP,

It's good to know everything goes well on your side.

Have a nice day!

Ivan

Service & License Help Center