NAS326 Login issue

Options

>Hi,

I have a login problem with my NAS326.

I can access to the login page with the browser but when I insert User and Password it remain in "Waiting to login" with the spinning circles…

I'm still able to access to the stored data via Zyxel App and via PC File Manager/ Mac Finder but I'm not able to access to the NAS configuration pages..

I already tried to turn on and off the NAS several times but nothing happen

Please help me

Thank you

Accepted Solution

• suisei
    suisei Posts: 73  Ally Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Maybe you can try to reset the password on NAS, you can press reset button til on beep sound and release it, it will reset your IP address and reset the password only.

All Replies

• suisei
    Options

Attempt to resolve the issue by pressing the reset button on the NAS and holding it until you hear a single beep.
    This action will reset your IP address and password only.

Alternatively, you can try using a different browser or open the incognito mode to check if the spinning issue is caused by browser cookies or cache.

• Luke66
    Luke66 Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

Thank you Suisei.
    At the end I discovered that the username is case sensitive and the NAS return "waiting for login" message instead of "wrong username or password" when you insert a wrong name…

• suisei
    Answer ✓
    Options

Maybe you can try to reset the password on NAS, you can press reset button til on beep sound and release it, it will reset your IP address and reset the password only.

Consumer Product Help Center