if I wanted to go back how do I download the file:

EG18EAPAR01A08M4G

where do I find this file?

All Replies

• Bob_C
    Bob_C Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    5 Answers First Comment Friend Collector Sixth Anniversary

Hi compact,

Would you mind sharing the reason why you'd like to downgrade the module firmware?

Regards,

Bob

• compact
    compact Posts: 7  Freshman Member
    First Comment Friend Collector First Anniversary
    edited January 18

I would just like the possibility of being able to go back to version 8 if I detect any anomaly

If you could provide me the file, I thank you in advance

• compact
    compact Posts: 7  Freshman Member
    First Comment Friend Collector First Anniversary

I'm sorry to note that my simple request to obtain the file was ignored by technical support.

• emanuel82
    emanuel82 Posts: 5  Freshman Member
    First Comment Friend Collector

I upgraded to EG18EAPAR01A08M4G-R01A12M4G and i had poor performance than previous version EG18EAPAR01A08M4G so i need also 08 file version to downgrade, because i can't found it on zyxel site. can you hel p me ?

• Alessio72
    Alessio72 Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    First Comment

Hello,
    I am experiencing the same issue as other users with my Zyxel LTE5398-M904. I would like to request the file to downgrade the LTE module firmware from version EG18EAPAR01A08M4G-R01A12M4G to version EG18EAPAR01A08M4G. In my case, the device is unable to aggregate band 1 with the Italian provider TIM on the current version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

• Bjallal
    Bjallal Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    First Comment

Wait for 13 version

• emanuel82
    emanuel82 Posts: 5  Freshman Member
    First Comment Friend Collector

Ciao Alessio, anch'io ho avuto il. Tuo stesso problema dopo aver aggiornato alla versione 012, ho contattato il servizio clienti zyxel che mi ha fornito il file per il downgrade alla vecchia versione 08, dopo averla installata la b1 con Tim é tornata a funzionare correttamente. Anche se ti dirò prima dell'aggiornamento facevo anche 200 mb in download, adesso anche se é tornata la b1 arrivo a 130/140 anche se la versione formware è la stessa mah, misteri dell'informatica. Cmq contattali e ti fornirsnno il. File per il downgrade. Ciao🖐🏻

Consumer Product Help Center