Delete accounts

Options

Hi. I tried to set up my new FWA510 and I had problems as I find your describtions a bit unlogic compared to eg. Huawei.

So in a bit of panic I tried to set up 3 accounts to my 3 mailaddresses to se wether I could change access password, network name and wifi password etc.

But everything needs to be erased so I can start from scratch again.

Can you please erase my 3 accounts related to the 3 email addresses (I assume you need the other two in a seperate email)?

I will the reset the router and start from beginning again.

As I( understand your descriptions I can then set up everything from my PC - create a new account and then configure my login password, then register the router and then set up wifi network network and password in the CC.

Is that correct?

Rgds

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 952  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Christian_Berg1 ,

You can privately send the three email addresses you used for testing via a private message (Click to my account and select 'Message'). We will assist you delete them from Nebula.

At the time of this writing, Nebula supports configuring most features of Security Appliances, Switches, and Access Points. Regarding the FWA510 mobile router, Nebula provides IP Passthrough/Router mode configuration, LAN IP address, DHCP on/off, the ability to schedule firmware upgrades or set them to auto-upgrade and monitor your network at any place as well. For other configurations, please access the local WEB GUI. The method to access mobile router WEB GUI here:

In Router mode: [Mobile router] How to access the local GUI in Router mode? — Zyxel Community

In IP passthrough mode (bridge mode): [Mobile router] How to access the local GUI in IP passthrough mode? — Zyxel Community

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 952  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi there,

I've noted that you've sent us three email addresses, and it appears you'd like to maintain one of them specifically for using the Nebula service. To facilitate this, please let us know which email address you wish to retain for Nebula access. We'll make sure that this email is preserved for your seamless usage of Nebula and two others will be deleted.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks