Zyxel VMG3925-B10C Firmware Upgrade

Options
Osmaan
Osmaan Posts: 6
Friend Collector First Comment
edited January 22 in Home Router

I want to upgrade the firmware on my VMG3925-B10C router. The older firmware version is V5.13(AAVF.10)X4 and I want to upgrade it to V5.13(AAVF.18)C0.
I followed the instructions however "Firmware Upgrade" option is available in the "Maintenance" menu, I have also attached the screenshot of that interface please help me in this regard upgrading my firmware as soon as possible. Thanks

Best Regards,
Usman

All Replies

• Liba
    Liba Posts: 109  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments First Answer
    Options

I think you need to use the "admin" account to log in to the device. If you still don't see the "Firmware Upgrade" option, you may need to contact your ISP or retailer for help.

• Osmaan
    Osmaan Posts: 6
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

@Liba

Hi Liba, thanks for your response.

I logged in using the "admin account", I put the "username" as "admin" and the "admin Password" which is mentioned on the backside of my device, but it didn't work for me I also reset the router many times but it also didn't work for me.

My Internet Service Provider also tried to do it and he also ended up with no result.

So can you please tell me any other method to flash its firmware? I also searched for alternate methods on the internet but didn't find any useful method.

Consumer Product Help Center