Multy M1 - Wi-Fi printer (HP) vs. mesh

Options

Hello Everyone,

I've got Multy M1 with mesh (router + satellite). I've got also a HP wi-fi printer. As it is mesh, I've got one wi-fi network available. When I'm in a room, where main router + printer are installed, I can print with no problems. When I go to another room and my phone/laptop connects with the satellite, I cannot print… I get info, that printer is in off-line status.

Have you got any idea what I do wrong?

KR,

Piotr.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,110  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Piotroszczak

Please set a static channel 36 for 5GHz, and switch the security mode to WPA3r or WPA3-PSK Mix.
    If the issue still persists, please send us the feedback log on the Multy APP.

• Piotroszczak
    Options

Hello Zyxel Jerry,

I just wanted to thank you and also leave a comment for others, that it worked - switching to WPA3-PSK Mix fixed my problems with printers. I've tried to switch to WPA3, but not all the devices worked fine. WPA3-PSK Mix did the job for all printers/scanners etc…

…But… I still have problems with devices that try to use my network via Wi-Fi. As I've said as an answer in another post of a user, I still have problems with Wi-fi… Our smartphones cannot gain the internet connection, although all o them are connected to our home network…

Most of my friends have the same problem, when they visit us… the connection with our Wifi is great, but the Internet is unavailable due to some authentication issues… My devices work fine from time to time (only through the wi-fi - those connected directly work perfect). I check the software update once a week… where should I check the solution?

KR

Piotr

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Options

Hi @Piotroszczak

Please help to send us the feedback, on the Multy APP.
    You can follow below steps to send the feedback on the Multy APP

Describe your issue

• Piotroszczak
    Options

Hello again. I sent the feedback, on the Multy APP, few days ago. Where should I check for the response? In the Multy APP?

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Options

Hi @Piotroszczak

We do not receive your send feedback, could you send it again to us?

• Piotroszczak
    Options

Hello and please forgive me for my late response. I've sent the feedback from another e-mail, because my default android app for e-mail is connected with google account. How can you track the feedback? Via sender's e-mail or via subject?

P.S. I still have the same problems :(

• Zyxel_Jerry
    edited March 25
    Options

Hi @Piotroszczak

I have private message you , please check your message box.

Consumer Product Help Center