AP - No devices found and goes offline every 7 or 8 minutes

Options
susymaniero
susymaniero Posts: 1
edited March 4 in Nebula

Hi, my access point doesn't see any device connected to the wifi network... by the way, there is also another problem: from what I see from "Site-wide > Monitor > Access points > Event log" and "Site-wide > Devices > Access points > Access Point Studio" it seems that the access point goes offline every 7 or 8 minutes! It goes offline, then immediately comes back online 7 or 8 minutes and then it's offline again.
How can I solve these problems?

All Replies

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 845  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello @susymaniero

Welcome to the forum.

Are you able please to say what model number of Zyxel access point you have, and what firmware it is on?

Kind regards,

Tony

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 577  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited March 4
    Options

Hi @susymaniero

There could be several reasons causing your Nebula device to go offline. To help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue, please refer to this comprehensive troubleshooting guide:

If the problem persists after following the guide, kindly provide us with the following details:

1. Are your end devices experiencing internet disconnections when connected to a specific access point?
    2. Please enable Zyxel Support on Nebula CC, and provide us your org. and site name, so that we can initiate a more in-depth investigation into the problem.

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks