Necmettin Ersurekci

Options
atyav
atyav Posts: 5
First Comment

Hiı

I have login the nebula system and I added 5 switches And I see this switches dashboard When I clicked switches menu as below imafe I see on error panel

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 568  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @atyav

To better understand your issue, could you please enable Zyxel Support on your Nebula CC and provide your org and site name?

Kay

• atyav
    First Comment
    Options

Hi Kay

I enabled the zyxel support The organization name is Aytav Site name is Aytav_Hendek

• atyav
    First Comment
    Options

In fact My problem ıs I can not reach any switches config port. When I clicked The config port menu not opened any devices

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @atyav

Thank you for enabling Zyxel Support.

We will investigate this matter, and if there is any progress, we will update you here.

Kay

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @atyav

We couldn't locate your organization and site on Zyxel Support. May I inquire if you've renamed the organization or disabled Zyxel Support?

Kay

• bymusty
    bymusty Posts: 20  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector
    edited March 25
    Options

Hi Kay.

Urgent actions had to be taken by the customer. We moved the switches on the site to a new site within the same organization, but the problem continued. We moved all the switches on the site to a new organization and the problem disappeared.

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @bymusty

Could you please enable Zyxel Support on your Nebula CC and provide your org and site name?

We will try to fix it from our backend system.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kay

• bymusty
    bymusty Posts: 20  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector
    Options

As I mentioned above, the new organization works smoothly. We deleted the old site, but @aytav can give you a new site name in the old organization and you can control it. @aytav can you please help with this?

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @bymusty and @atyav

Thank you for the feedback.

As the issue seems to occur only under specific conditions, we would like to conduct further troubleshooting with your old organization. Since we currently couldn’t find the organization/site: Aytav / Aytav_Hendek at Zyxel Support, could you please re-enable Zyxel Support again and provide your organization and site name?

Additionally, if the issue reoccurs, please enable Zyxel Support on your Nebula CC and provide your organization and site name. We will promptly address it from our backend system.

Kay

• atyav
    First Comment
    Options

We are Deleted all sties in Aytav_old organization However We can not delete Aytav old Organization. You can access Aytav_old organization Can You delete Aytav_old organization This is enough

Nebula Tips & Tricks