NCC license:Device(s) expired or unlicensed.Check license issue.

Options
mik256
mik256 Posts: 12
Friend Collector First Comment

I created zyxel account, registered for nebula, then unboxed a new usg flex 50 device, added it into Nebula. The device WAN is connected to the Internet, LAN to my PC. However, I can't manage a device, all I can see in NCC is wan1 down. And also in licensing:

NCC license:Device(s) expired or unlicensed.Check license issue.

Clicking Check license issue does not help. What can I do with that? Do I have to purchase some additional license to be able to manage this device in NCC?

All Replies

• mik256
    mik256 Posts: 12
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

Applying for Nebula Pro Pack Trial did not change anything..

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 939  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @mik256 ,

Every Nebula organization begins with the BASE pack services, offering a comprehensive suite of management features to control the Nebula device include your USG FLEX 50. Consider exploring the Plus or Pro pack licenses only requiring more advanced services.

Regarding troubleshooting, have you conducted a cross-test by connecting another device (such as a laptop or switch) to the Internet to verify their functionality? If other devices are working correctly and the USG FLEX 50 still indicates a WAN1 down status on Nebula, please share the message screenshot and enable Zyxel support for our checking.

Additionally, please provide us with the name of your Nebula organization/site here or via the private message by clinking to my account > Message.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

Nebula Tips & Tricks