Radom missing options in Configure tab

Options
GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 106  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector

Hello,

it happens that some time, randomly and with different sites I cannot see some options inside Configure panel

Here attached a panel related to a Company that has a Firewall (USG100 in Nebula mode) but Nebula webpage does not show me the way to configure the firewall.

After some time, various values, when I force the refresh of the page the term Firewall reappears.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 568  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR

Could you please clarify if the model you are referring to is the USG100 or the USG FLEX 100? Only the USG FLEX series firewall supports Nebula Cloud mode.

Additionally, when you refresh the browser, do you find that the "Firewall" option reappears on the Site-wide > Configure menu bar? If not, kindly assist us by enabling Zyxel Support on your Nebula CC site and providing your organization and site name. This will allow us to investigate the matter further and provide you with the necessary support.

Kay

• GiuseppeR
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Kay

to be exact the model I was referring to was USG FLEX 100

Anyway, when I force the refresh everything comes back but not instantly. Sometimes a pair of minutes, sometimes a little bit more. The problem is to wait 15-20 mins to apply a simple config to firewall (for example a new user for VPN…)

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR

To further investigate the issue at your site, could you please enable Zyxel Support on your Nebula Control Center site and provide your organization and site name?

This will allow us to delve deeper into the matter and assist you more effectively.

Kay

• GiuseppeR
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Kay

it is not related to a specific site, it seems to be a sort of bug randomly moving among Companies.

Anyway, is it interesting for you to have the access to last Company where I saw that missing menu?

Please let me know, so I'll invite you.

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR

Yes, we would appreciate the opportunity to further troubleshoot the issue at your site. Therefore, if you could enable Zyxel Support and provide your organization/site name, it would greatly assist us in our investigation.

Regarding the delay in applying a new user for VPN, we would like to address this by creating a user account on the Nebula cloud authentication for testing purposes. However, before proceeding, we would like to request your permission and confirm if this course of action is acceptable to you.

Looking forward to your response.

Kay

• GiuseppeR
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Kay

done as you requested!

See you soon

• Zyxel_Kay
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR

Could you please provide the Nebula org and site name that is experiencing this issue?

Kay

• GiuseppeR
    Options

Hi @Zyxel_Kay

you can see that via Case 240400258

Have a nice day

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,454  Zyxel Employee
    Options

Hi @GiuseppeR ,

Regarding the issue with the configuration page disappearing, we recently received a similar case report, and it has been fixed on the production site. Please help to verify. Just let me know if you still encounter the same issue

Nebula Tips & Tricks