Unlock device

Options
Maxicet22
Maxicet22 Posts: 5
Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 3 in Nebula

Please help me to unlock this device that has locked from the first user y brother) and now we can't unlock because we're unable to do it by the website. I attach you the pictures of the AP

<Due to the privacy concern, the device's picture has been removed>

All Replies

• Maxicet22
    Options

When I try to add the device the answer is always that it's already registered by another user

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 572  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited April 3
    Options

Hi @Maxicet22

Please refer to this FAQ and ask the device owner to remove the device from their Nebula CC org.:

If you are unable to contact the device owner, please provide us with the following information to confirm ownership:

1. Please share with us how you obtained the device and provide any supporting documents.
    2. Purchase invoice (Due to privacy concerns, please share with us via private message.)
    3. Owner's email if available (Due to privacy concerns, please share with us via private message.)

Kay

• Maxicet22
    edited April 4
    Options

Hello.

• Maxicet22
    edited April 4
    Options

Hello.

• Maxicet22
    Options

Hello. Thanks for the answer, WE are the owners but we bought some years ago and we don't have the ticket. We have complete access to nebula app and zyxel account web page, but this device DOESN'T appear in the device list and if I try to add manually the answer is that is locked. So (please) we need step by step instructions to unlock it from nebula app or zyxel account web page

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 572  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited April 12
    Options

Hi @Maxicet22

Thank you for providing the invoice through private msg.

I have assisted in unregistering it from the previous account. Please try to register it again and check if it works.

Kay

Nebula Tips & Tricks