I have old switch es3500-24hp , need firmware , please help !

Options
Maxvavil
Maxvavil Posts: 6
Friend Collector First Comment

Switch not star corectly , connect cosole . firmware v 1.0 .

reed

fimware 4.0 not update , please help , sorry for my english )

Best Answers

All Replies

• Maxvavil
    Options

i try 4.6.1 Reload the Configuration File Uploading the factory-default configuration file replaces the current configuration file with the factory-default configuration file. This means that you will lose all previous configurations and the speed of the console port will be reset to the default of 9600bps with 8 data bit, no parity, one stop bit and flow control set to none. The password will also be reset to “1234” and the IP address to 192.168.1.1. To upload the configuration file, do the following:1 Connect to the console port using a computer with terminal emulation software. See Section 3.1 on page 28 for details.2 Disconnect and reconnect the Switch’s power to begin a session. When you reconnect the Switch’s power, you will see the initial screen. 3 When you see the message “Press any key to enter Debug Mode within 3 seconds ...” press any key to enter debug mode.4 Type atlc after the “Enter Debug Mode” message.5 Wait for the “Starting XMODEM upload” message before activating XMODEM upload on your terminal.

but Xmodem Upload uncompleted! ERROR

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 596  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Maxvavil

The latest firmware for ES3500-24HP is attached in the post you mentioned above, which is firmware V4.00(AADE.6)C0.

Regarding the issue you're experiencing with the switch not starting correctly, could you provide more details? Are you referring to forgetting the admin password to log in to the switch's web GUI, or is the switch completely unresponsive? It would be helpful if you could describe the symptoms of your switch. If possible, please take a picture for the switch device label and share a video recording of the issue with us via private message.

If you've forgotten the switch password and are unable to log in, you can follow the guidance in this post to reset your switch to factory defaults:

What do I do if I forget the administrator password? — Zyxel Community

Kay

• Maxvavil
    Options

I have updated this firmware via the web interface. everything was fine, but after the power drop, this problem became

• Maxvavil
    Options

sorry ,after reset hi back to live ))) thx zyxel community !!!